#.If you can not open the file. Please do the following
1. I have already paid. How do I download my purchase?
If you have already purchased an eBook, check your email, you can get your see your download link.
2. Which payment methods are accepted?
You can pay for your purchase using your Credit card, Master Card, Visa Card.
3. How Do I Read PDF/EPUB/MOBI/AZW Files?
4. How long will delivery take?
Can be download Immediately after purchasing, download link will send to your email instant.
5. Do you issue refunds?
I. We will give you a refund if your situation falls into one of these 2 cases:
- The eBook you downloaded is not as advertised.
- You receive an error when trying to open the eBook.
- Duplicated Orders which are purchased accidentally. We only refund one of them.
In theses cases, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a refund. Please allow us at least 24 hours to reply back to you.
II. We will NOT issue a refund if your situation falls into one of these cases:
- You purchased the eBook because you thought that this was a physical book. We have made it very clear that our products are electronic and not physical in the description as well as the title of the product.
- You don’t need the eBook anymore due to unforeseen circumstances (dropping classes, professors changing books, etc.).
- You wanted another title but mistook the eBook you bought for that title. We have included in great detail the cover, title, ISBNs, Amazon description of the eBook so there is no way that you can mistake this eBook for another.
- The page numbers of the eBook differ from those of the hardcopy. It is common knowledge that some types of eBooks (especially EPUB, MOBI, AZW) do not have the same page numbers as the their hardcopy counterparts. Please contact us first about the page numbers before purchasing.
The refund money will be funded back to your Bank Account within 3 – 5 business days.
For customer complaint please e-mail us at: email@example.com
6. How secure is shopping on megatextbook.com ? Is my data protected ?
You will be paying via the Stripe payment gateway and it is one of the most secure payment gateways available; so yes, your data is protected.
7. What exactly happens after ordering?
During the checkout process, you will be required to input your email. After you have made your purchase, the link to download your ebook will send to your email immediately.
8. I have a problem with my order. How do I contact SUPPORT?
If you want to contact us regarding your order, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us at least 12 hours to answer.
9. Will the pages of the eBook be the same as in the hardcopy's
The answer is it depends. Some eBooks will be exactly the same as their hard copies and some will not but it is a known fact that the page number of the eBook will not be the same because of the screen difference. Please contact us before purchasing if you are not sure whether you want to eBook to have the same page number or not. We will not issue a refund if you purchase the eBook and then want a refund because the eBook doesn’t have the same page number as the hard copy.
10. Does the online access code come with the eBook?
The online access code DOES NOT come with the eBook version.